[PANAMA]. Plano de la Boca del Rio de Chagres situado el Castillo de S. Lorenzo. Madrid: Dirección de Hidrográficos,1809.
Single sheet (11 2/8 x 15 4/8 inches, full margins, showing the plate mark). A fine engraved map of Chagres, once the chief Atlantic port on the Isthmus of Panama, now an abandoned village at the historical site of Fort San Lorenzo, from the "Portulano de la America Setentrional", first published by the Spanish Admiralty in Madrid in 1809. Including maps of the West Indies and coastal South America in four parts showing harbor soundings, coastal elevations and names of capes, points, islands and other geographical points of interest. Philips 1224.